Attitude BULK to go All Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99.9% Nature+ Nature 4 Litre Thyme and Citrus
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ITEM IS RECOMMENDED FOR PICK-UP ORDERS DUE TO IT’S WEIGHT*******
At ATTITUDE, caring for the environment and reducing plastic is a priority, that’s why the Nature + Technology™ All Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99.9% – Thyme & Citrus and other products are now available in a simple and convenient BULK to go packaging! A great alternative to single-use packaging, our eco boxes contain two liters of your favorite formula – so you can use more product, with less waste from the comfort of your home! Plus, the natural and hypoallergenic formula is developed with plant and mineral-based ingredients such as saponins, for a natural way to clean your home!
INGRÉDIENT ACTIF : Chlorure de dialkyl (50 % C8-C10, 25 % C8, 25 % C10) dimethyl ammonium (0,045 %). <5% Vegetable non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, alcohol, thyme extract, terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl heptanoate (sweet fruit).
- Practical BULK to go packaging which can be conveniently stored in your kitchen cupboards.
- Designed to use 76% less plastic than regular bottles: made with FSC-certified, 100% recyclable cardboard, as well as BPA-free, 100% recyclable plastic bag and spigot.
- Household cleanser made with hypoallergenic and natural ingredients: crafted with plant-derived renewable raw materials.
- Features saponins, a natural antibacterial cleaning agent.
- Free of synthetic fragrances: scented with a natural and refreshing thyme and citrus aroma.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable household product.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and never tested on animals.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and PEGs, which can be contaminated with harmful byproducts such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide according to the IARC.
- Exempt of potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT according to EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, both known as potential endocrine disruptors according to EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow.
For the product: Spray and wipe. To disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces (e.g. countertops, walls, bathtubs, toilet bowls, etc.), let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with clean water after treatment. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required.